We strongly believe in our responsibility to our customers, our community and each other, to help everyone lead healthier lives.
Each year, we donate profits to worthy causes, with a focus on our local community. Charitable giving has been a staple of our mission, vision and values since the beginning.
We select our charitable contributions with health, wellbeing and education in mind. Our primary focus is investing in the lives of children through not-for profit organizations, civic organizations and educational programs. Some of the organizations that benefit from this include:
- Vermilion County Boys & Girls Club
- Champion Sponsor of Cooking Up Change
- Sponsor of the EnvirOx Scholarship at Danville Area Community College
- Project Success of Vermilion County
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Matthew Ministries Product Donation
- Danville Public Schools Foundation
- Vermillion Advantage Science Camp
- United Way (Employee-driven fundraising)