Use to disinfect all major touchpoints around your facility (i.e., door handles, faucets, telephones, desk/tabletops) to provide a healthier environment for your staff, students, or customers. Use it in combination with H2Orange2 or one of our multi-purpose cleaners to eliminate elevated toxins from your cleaning and disinfecting program.
EnvirOx’s TB Disinfectant is designed as part of a 2-product system following CDC guidelines.* First, clean the surface with EnvirOx Heavy Duty RED® dilution from one of our proprietary hydrogen peroxide based multi-purpose cleaners. Then, disinfect the area using TB Disinfectant RTU as directed on the product label. Use to disinfect all major touch points around your facility (i.e., door handles, faucets, telephones, desk/tabletops) to provide a healthier environment for your staff, students or customers.
- Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19 virus) on hard non-porous surfaces in just 60 seconds!
- Our unique 2 product system provides powerful cleaning and broad-spectrum disinfection to reduce the risk of hazardous cross-contamination on treated surfaces!
- A perfect disinfectant to pair with bloodborne pathogen clean-up kits.
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for HIV, HBV & HCV.
- Kills Norovirus, Poliovirus Type 1, Tuberculosis, MRSA and VRE.**
- Contains no abrasives or bleach.
- Contains no phosphates or phosphorous.
- Destroys mold and mildew odors at the source.
*The CDC recommends a 2-step disinfecting process–Step 1: Clean, Step 2: Disinfect. **See TB Disinfectant product label for specific kill claims and dwell times. †Absolute H2Orange2 Hyper-Concentrate 112: EPA Reg. No. 69268-1. §H2Orange2 Concentrate 117: EPA Reg. No. 69268-2.
View a PDF of ingredients in compliance with the California Cleaning Product Right to Know Act
12 x 32 oz Bottles
||N/A - Ready-To-Use