Sustainability: What We Do
EnvirOx would like to share with you the things we do at our corporate office and manufacturing plant to continually strive to be a more sustainable company.
- EnvirOx only manufactures environmentally preferable products that are safer and healthier for people and the environment.
- EnvirOx recycles all paper, cardboard and aluminum used throughout the office.
- EnvirOx Shipping and Receiving recycles and reuses all packaging material, including boxes and filler material.
- EnvirOx uses post-consumer recyclable material whenever possible in our manufacturing.
- EnvirOx has plugged all drains leading to the city water source from our manufacturing plant and has all chemcals and rinse water drained to an alternate tank.
- EnvirOx is converting almost all training materials to primarily electronic versions to reduce our carbon footprint.
- EnvirOx is continually converting to more energy efficient computers in office.
- EnvirOx’s office uses Energy Star™ rated appliances including fax machines, copiers and printers.
- EnvirOx replaces all light bulbs with energy efficient alternatives.
- EnvirOx has installed energy efficient hand dryers in our restroom facilities on site.
- EnvirOx has a policy to shut down all computers, electronics and lights after hours in order to conserve energy.
- EnvirOx uses an existing building for its operations instead of wasting resources with new construction.
- EnvirOx donated funds to plant native trees in our local community.
- EnvirOx is actively pursuing converting part of our property into prairie conservation land.